Bigfoot treads where it wants, a big ol’ callused sole protecting shelters from spiky heather, rough ground and campsite sharps, extending your tent lifespan in the process.
Tent floors get some serious hard use over the course of their life - more than practically any other part of the tent. Using a hardwearing groundsheet like the Bigfoot underneath can dramatically increase your tent’s lifespan and stop you having to buy a whole new tent.
The Bigfoot’s hard-wearing 40D nylon ripstop will withstand rough hillsides and any groundsheet saboteurs hiding in campsite grass. Plus, with waterproofing of 10K HH, it adds an extra layer of waterproofing in the event of flash flooding and unseen bogs.
The 220cm by 150cm size fits 1-person, 2-person and smaller 3-person shelters and reflective webbing and cord helps you to see your tent by torchlight when getting back at night.
- Hardwearing 40 Denier Nylon protects tent floors and extends lifespans
- Extra waterproof protection with a hydrostatic head of 10,000mm
- Provides a large waterproof floor area for bivvy and tarp set-ups
- 220cm x 150cm size fits most 1 & 2 person tents and some 3 person tents
- Reflective webbing and cord to help find your camp at night
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
220cm x 150cm
40d Nylon ripstop PU / 10,000mm HH
2.3mm reflective cord