Mountain Marathons, transcontinental bikepacking trips… sometimes a lighter pack and a good night’s sleep can make all the difference.
Ordos 3 is our lightest 3 person tent and packs down to the size of a 2 litre drinks bottle. Perfect for ultralight adventures, its semi-geodesic construction with central ridgeline design creates a stable and dependable shelter, offering maximum liveable space for its featherlight weight.
Colour-coded webbing make the single hub design even simpler to pitch, a pre-attached rear guy rope means it’s field ready straight out of the box. Additional guy ropes are included to increase stability when the wind gets up... Read more
To help organise your wares, the tent porch doubles as a storage vestibule with integrated ventilation channel, interior hang loops and mesh stash pockets in the inner are ideals for those smaller bits, pieces, torches, or gloves.
The tent fabric is ultralight yet capable enough to cope with the demands of trailblazing through the wilderness. The light panelled inner gives ventilation whilst keeps the insects out. An optional footprint protects the groundsheet.
Why choose DAC poles?
DAC is a South Korean tent pole manufacturer and the world-leader in producing lightweight aluminium alloy tent poles. DAC’s own alloy blend produces a lighter tent pole for the same level of strength as other alloy blends, saving on pack weight without compromising on pole strength or flexibility.
The internal shock cords used by DAC also have a longer life-span and greater resistance to cold weather. DAC is increasing the amounts of recycled materials it uses and has successfully refined a more environmentally process for anodising aluminium.Read less
- Ultralight 2 pole semi-geodesic tent for fast and light backpacking
- Inner pitch first
- Ridgeline construction gives a spacious feel
- Single door and vestibule
- Pitches with 6 pegs, supplied with 14
- 120 cm x 86 cm vestibule with integrated ventilation channel for storage
- Mesh and polyester panelling on inner for ventilation and warmth
- Two mesh stash pockets for organising your gear
- Internal hang loops for torch or gloves
- Factory-taped seams using waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (PVC & VOC free)
- Bathtub construction keeps moisture out
- Colour-coded webbing makes pitching straight-forward
- Outer can be pitched on its own
- Pole system with press fit connectors, lightweight hubs and eco-friendly anodizing
- Footprint optional
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Minumum weight: 1700g (without footprint/pegs) Total weight: 2150 g Poles: 560g (standard) / 435g (DAC poles) Pegs: 150g Footprint: 210g Flysheet: 588g Inner: 624g
Packed Size: ⌀14.5 x 46 cm
Flysheet: 15d nylon Si/PU ripstop 3,000mm HH [530g] Groundsheet: 20d Nylon Si/PU ripstop 3,000mm HH Inner: 15d nylon ripstop / mesh: 20d nylon breathable Poles: 7001-T6 / upgradeable to DAC NSL Green (550g alloy)
Ordos 3 is one of the lightest three-man tents you’ll find at just 1.6kg, but is still fully featured
Read More: here
The Ordos 2 blends high quality production with smart design decisions