If you are not happy or have changed your mind you can return your unused product within 123 days of placing the order for a refund. Simply return it to us, free of charge, with all the original packaging.
Please note: We cannot accept returns for custom made items owing to the nature of manufacturing to bespoke specifications.
Please allow up to 10 days from receipt of a return for us to process it and issue your refund. You will receive an email confirming when your return has been processed.
Matt and Mikken - Return Heroes and Guardians of the Alpine Bond
- How do I return an item?
Box up your unwanted products with an enclosed returns form. If you no longer have it you can download a new one here. Check your package is within the following dimensions:
- Boxes: less that 20 kg and smaller than 61 x 46 x 46 cm
- Tubes: less that 20 kg and the length plus 2 x the diameter must not exceed 104 cm, with the greatest dimension being no more than 90 cm
Visit the Royal Mail Returns Portal to create your postage label. If you do not have a printer at home a QR code will be emailed to you (or pushed to your Royal Mail app).
Pop to your local post office or Royal Mail delivery depot to send your item. If you generated a QR code they will be able to print your shipping label for you.
If your parcel is bigger than this contact us to organise a return.
- Have we received your return?
It usually takes 2 or 3 days for a return to arrive back with us once you have sent it. Please allow 7 to 10 days from receipt of a return for us to process it and issue your refund. You will receive an email confirmation once we have processed it.
- International Returns
Please get in touch straight away if you have any questions or problems with your order. We may be able to resolve the problem over the phone or by email.
Send the product back to us, don't forget to include a completed returns form (we can't process your return without it). You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and any customs duties or taxes. If one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery, or if during its lifetime does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it to us for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction. If it's your fault then we will help out the best we can.
For US returns:
If something doesn't fit or you've simply changed your mind, post your item back to us at the address below.
Alpkit (Returns USA)
4939 W Ray Road
Refund: If you simply wish for a refund then just return the kit as you received it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping along with any customs duties or taxes unless using Payal Free Returns. Please contact us about returning an item before sending it back as we may be able to resolve the problem without incurring postage costs.
Exchanges:If you would like to exchange an item we recommend you place a new order and return your original order for a refund. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping along with any customs duties or taxes.
Faulty Products and Alpine Bond Issues: We check all our products that are due to be sent around the world to ensure that they are in perfect condition when they leave the warehouse, but sometimes things can go wrong.
We stand by our products and we will repair, refund or replace faulty products. If you think a product has a fault then please get in touch as we may be able to resolve the problem without incurring postage costs. Given the practicalities of international couriers, you cover the cost of the postage back to us and we refund you when we have your product here and the fault is diagnosed.
Don't forget to always include a returns form with your product so that we can identify it. Failure to do so may result in delays.
- I've received the wrong item, what do I do?
Option 1: If you would like to keep your incorrect item, please drop us a line and we can make sure our records are right for your Alpine Bond warranty and make any necessary price adjustments.
Option 2: If you'd just like what you ordered and no unintentional surprises, please send your mispick back to us using our free returns service and we will send out your correct item as soon as possible!
Option 3: If this whole ordeal has left you feeling bothered and in need of a lie down, you can send your incorrect item back to us (using that free returns service we mentioned earlier) and we'll refund the lot
- What is the Alpine Bond?
If one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery, or if during its lifetime does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it to us for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction. If it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can. Find out more.
- What is the Sonder 28 Day Ride Guarantee?
If you don’t love your Sonder bike or Sonder wheels you can send them back for a no-quibble refund within 28 days.
- Applies to complete bikes and Sonder wheelsets only. Custom frames are excluded.
- Bikes must not have been modified from their original specification
- Customer pays return postage
- Accident replacement scheme
There is nothing like nice shiny kit to make you feel superhuman, however sometimes mysterious powers intervene, your well-meaning gran bleaches your down sleeping bag, or you reverse over your new carbon rims. We have all been there, but that doesn't make it any easier to stomach.
Our accident replacement scheme was created to soften the blow of accidental damage to your beloved Alpkit products. If a product is beyond repair we will offer you a discount on a new replacement item.
- Up to 50% discount within first month
- Up to 30% discount within 1 – 6 months
- Up to 20% discount within 6 - 24 months
- Up to 10% discount within 24 – 36 months
We determine the scale of the discount and you must send the product back to us so that we know it is out-of-circulation. Damage from normal wear and tear does not apply.
- The cost of returning your damaged goods is at your expense. It is your responsibility to ensure the goods arrive with us
- Please make sure returned items are clean and safe for transport
- You must provide proof of purchase (such as your order number or email receipt)
- The replacement offer applies to original owner only
- Our decision on whether a claim is genuine is final
- Damage sustained from normal wear and tear does not apply
- The value of this accident replacement discount will be determined by us
- The discount can only be used on the same product - or in the event of an item being out of stock - a like for like product and solely for the purpose of the accident replacement
- The discount can only be applied on the full retail price and not on top of any other discounts or promotions running
- Using Collect+ service
Collect+ is an alternative method for you to return parcels through a network of over 6,000 local convenience stores. Parcels can be dropped at a local Collect+ store, 7 days per week and during the evening.
The parcel is scanned and a receipt with a tracking code is created. Parcels can be up to 10 kg and 60 x 50 x 50 cm. Simply box up your unwanted products with an enclosed returns form.
- Less than 10 kg and smaller that 60 x 50 x 50 cm
- Is your parcel bigger than this? If so, contact us to organise a return
- Visit Collect+ to purchase your postage label, print it out and stick it on the outside of your parcel
- Find your local Collect+ store (there are 6,000 across the UK) on their website. The shopkeeper will scan your parcel and give you a receipt with your unique reference number on it. You can use this code to track your parcels progress