The inner has large mesh-lined door to maintain airflow and keep troublesome midgies at bay. We’ve used the same hardwearing 400 denier oxford fabric for the floor as the main tent, adding to your Roundhouse’s exceptional durability and suitability for long term use.
Using the Roundhouse Inner further reduces any condensation build-up and adds a small amount of extra insulation in cold weather for a luxuriously comfortable night’s sleep.
- Separates your sleeping area from equipment and muddy boots.
- Use of the inner tent further reduces condensation for improved sleep quality.
- Mesh lined door to maintain airflow and keep out midges.
- Hardwearing 400d oxford floor extends the Roundhouse’s lifespan.
- ‘Bathtub’ groundsheet and additional canvas provide extra insulation.
Main Fabric: 180gsm Organic PolyCotton (80% Polyester 20% Cotton)
Mesh: 45gsm B3 mesh
Floor: 400D Oxford PU / 10,000mm HH
3m diameter in a ‘pac-man’ shape
Pack Size: 65x15x20cm
We’re committed to only using cotton from organic or Better Cotton Initiative-certified sources which is we’ve used 100% organic cotton for the Roundhouse. As well as being free from harmful fertilisers and pesticides, organic cotton uses significantly less water and produces lower levels of greenhouse gases.
We've specifically chosen materials and construction to increase the Roundhouse's lifespan (e.g. steel poles and pegs, seamed construction, 400D PU floor) and ensure that your tent will last for years.
All wooden toggles and fitments use FSC-certified materials.