Nothing brings people together like a shared adventure, days on the trail swapping stories, living the highs and the lows. Still, you don’t want anyone’s feet in your face when you’re tucked up in your sleeping bag – no matter how close you are!
Viso's three pole tunnel structure creates maximal living space and head room without the weight gain for a more comfortable backpacking adventure.
Pitching is simple – ideal after a hard day’s hiking. The triangualised configuration helps to spread the load along the poles, and guy ropes stabilise the tent against the wind. Viso is outer pitch first, but the outer and inner can also be pitched together and you can use the outer on its own as a bivvy shelter on faster, lighter adventures... Read more
Suspended from the outer, the breathable polyester inner with mesh panelling and a mosquito net door provides a comfortable and airy interior living space, gives plenty of ventilation and keeps the bugs out.
A spacious porch with groundsheet provides ample storage space for your boots and rucksack, whilst stash pockets in the inner and hanging loops give you plenty of options for organising your gear, storing valuables and hanging up your torch.Read less
- 3 pole tunnel tent for maximising interior living space
- Guy ropes sewn into pole sleeves stabilise against the wind
- Outer pitch first; flysheet and inner can pitch together
- Mesh panelled inner for ventilation and comfort
- Spacious porch with groundsheet for storing boots and rucksacks
- Stash pockets for organising your gear
- Two internal hang loops for torch or gloves
- Factory-taped seams using waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (PVC & VOC free)
- Bathtub construction keeps moisture out
- Shock-corded poles
- Can be pitched outer only
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Total Weight: 3325 g Flysheet: 1350 g Inner: 820 g Porch groundsheet: 242 g Poles: 560 g Pegs: 240 g Guylines: 80 g Tent bag: 46 g Pole bag: 12 g Peg bag: 8 g
Packed size: 48 cm x 22 x 22 cm
Outer: 68D 190T Polyester honeycomb ripstop PU Inner: Mesh: 20D; Panels: 190T breathable polyester Floor: 70D 190T polyester PU 8000 mm Poles: 3 poles, 7001-T6 alloy Pegs: 19 pegs, Alpkit Candy Canes DWR: C6 Other: Buckles: Duraflex; Zips: YKK
This is a tent that you could comfortably live in for an extended period of days - it's more than just a minimalist, small-as-possible roof over your head for the night.
A very good quality mountain tent at a staggeringly low price, backed by a superb peace-of-mind guarantee