Carbon pole sections with a Kevlar locking cord provide strong support for a range of shelter options. Available in two fixed lengths (125cm and 170cm) it's been designed as the perfect partner for our pole-free backpacking tents for those who don't walk with trekking poles.
Simple and quick to assemble cord lock mechanism lets you pitch in no time and be on your way faster in the morning.
- Available in 2 fixed lengths: 125cm and 170cm
- Simple and secure cord lock system takes seconds to assemble
- Carbon poles and Kevlar cord give durability and high strength-weight ratio
- Wide rubber foot for secure placement on the ground/tent floor
- 125cm pole works with Tarpstar 2
- 170cm pole works with Tarpstar 4
- Use with our range of tarps as a light weight support option
- 3 year Alpine Bond
125cm pole: 115g
170cm pole: 140g
Shorter pole: Unfolded: 125cm, Folded: 38cm
Longer pole: Unfolded: 170cm, Folded: 48cm
3K Carbon poles
Sustainability and Product Care
Caring for your tarp pole
After use (especially on muddy or wet terrain), take your pole apart and wipe down each section. Allow to dry completely before reassembly.
Undo the Velcro loop and allow the pole to unfold. Pull cord from the top handle until taut and notch the knot into the groove to lock it in place.
Standard delivery to UK addresses is free over £50.
Next Day deliveries will be shipped same day if you place your order before 2pm Monday - Friday.
If you are not happy or have changed your mind, you can return your unused product within 123 days of placing the order for a refund.
Simply return it to us, free of charge, with all the original packaging.