Viso’s 3 pole tunnel structure creates maximal living space and head room without the weight gain for a more comfortable backpacking adventure.
Pitching is simple – ideal after a hard day’s hiking. The triangualised configuration helps to spread the load along the poles, and guy ropes stabilise the tent against the wind. Viso is outer pitch first, but the outer and inner can also be pitched together and you can use the outer on its own as a bivvy shelter on faster, lighter adventures...Read more
Suspended from the outer, the breathable polyester inner with mesh panelling and a mosquito net door provides a comfortable and airy interior living space, gives plenty of ventilation and keeps the bugs out.
A spacious porch with groundsheet provides ample storage space for your boots and rucksack, whilst stash pockets in the inner and hanging loops give you plenty of options for organising your gear, storing valuables and hanging up your torch.Read less
- 3 pole tunnel tent for maximising interior living space
- Guy ropes sewn into pole sleeves stabilise against the wind
- Outer pitch first; Flysheet and inner can pitch together
- Mesh panelled inner for ventilation and comfort
- Spacious porch with groundsheet for storing boots and rucksacks
- Stash pockets for organising your gear
- Two internal hang loops for torch or gloves
- Factory-taped seams using waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (PVC & VOC free)
- Bathtub construction keeps moisture out
- Shock-corded poles
- Can be pitched outer only
Total Weight: 3900g
Porch groundsheet: 280g
Packed size: 48 x 23 x 23cm
Author: Stuart Kidman Read More: here
A very good quality mountain tent at a staggeringly low price, backed by a superb peace-of-mind guarantee
Author: Chipps - Singletrack
It sleeps three people, packs up nice and small for easy car camping – or at 4kg, bike packing at a push – and has a porch area so you don’t have to leave your shoes out in the rain.