Mountain Marathons, transcontinental bikepacking trips… sometimes a lighter pack and a good night’s sleep can make all the difference.
Ordos 2 is our lightest tent and packs down to the size of a 1.5 litre drinks bottle. Perfect for ultralight adventures, its semi-geodesic construction with central ridgeline design creates a stable and dependable shelter, offering maximum liveable space for its featherlight weight.
Colour-coded webbing make the single hub design even simpler to pitch, a pre-attached rear guy rope means it’s field ready straight out of the box. Additional guy ropes are included to increase stability when the wind gets up... Read more
To help organise your wares, the tent porch doubles as a storage vestibule with integrated ventilation channel, interior hang loops and mesh stash pockets in the inner are ideals for those smaller bits, pieces, torches, or gloves.
The tent fabric is ultralight yet capable enough to cope with the demands of trailblazing through the wilderness. The mesh and 20D polyester panelled inner gives ventilation whilst keeps the insects out. An optional footprint protects the groundsheet.Read less
- Ultralight 2 pole semi-geodesic tent for fast and light backpacking
- Inner pitch first
- Ridgeline construction gives a spacious feel
- Single door and vestibule
- Pitches with 6 pegs, supplied with 14
- 105 x 90 cm vestibule with integrated ventilation channel for storage
- Fits two 50 cm wide sleeping mats
- Mesh and polyester panelling on inner for ventilation and warmth
- Two mesh stash pockets for organising your gear
- Internal hang loops for torch or gloves
- Factory-taped seams using waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (PVC & VOC free)
- Bathtub construction keeps moisture out
- Colour-coded webbing makes pitching straight-forward
- Outer can be pitched on its own
- Pole system with press fit connectors, lightweight hubs and eco-friendly anodizing
- Footprint optional
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Total weight: 1300 g Flysheet: 400 g Inner: 426 g Poles: 320 g Pegs: 92 g Guylines: 30 g Tent bag: 18 g Pole bag: 8 g Peg bag: 6 g
Packed Size: ⌀13 x 42 cm
Outer: 100% Nylon ripstop 15D x 15D/186T x 154T PU Inner: Mesh: 20D polyester No-See-Um; Panels: 15D Nylon R/S Floor: 20D Nylon R/S 3000 mm PU/Sil Poles: DAC TH72M-6 Aluminium Pegs: DAC TH72M-6 Aluminium J-Stake Other: Buckles: Duraflex; Zips: YKK
Ordos 3 is one of the lightest three-man tents you’ll find at just 1.6kg, but is still fully featured
Author: David "Sanny" Gould Read More: here
From a comfort perspective, the internal volume is hard to beat given the astonishingly low weight.
Read More: here
The Ordos 2 blends high quality production with smart design decisions