The nights are getting colder. Send in your old sleeping bag and we'll make sure it goes to someone who needs it this Winter.
The Continuum Project was started in 2017 and makes it easy for you to donate your unwanted outdoor gear directly to those that need it most. Last year we found a home for 1.5 tonnes of outdoor gear.
This week, Alpkit Foundation will pay the postage for you to send sleeping bags that you no longer use to us. So if you've got one you'd like to give a second life, here's how to do it.
1. Put it into a bag or box, ready to post.
2. Create a mailing label on our Royal Mail Returns Page. Choose Continuum as the reason for your return and type "Continuum" in the order number box. If you'd like the parcel to be collected from your house, Royal Mail will do this for 60p. Just select this option on the screen after you create your label.
3. Print off the label and stick it to your parcel.
4. Drop it off at the Post Office (unless it's being picked up!)
5. Start dreaming about your sleeping bag's new life!
Do you know of an organisation that could benefit from Continuum Donations?
We're always on the hunt for new partners to help through Continuum. If you know of an organisation that could use our help, drop us a line at email@example.com introducing yourself and what your kit requirement is, then we take it from there.