Ordnance Survey Explorer maps use a smaller 1:25,000 scale to provide unrivalled levels of detail – so you’ve only got yourself to blame if you get lost! Don’t try pinning it on the compass either…
Full topographic mapping displays elevation contours at every 5m, or every 10 metres for upland areas, allowing pinpoint navigation. This makes Explorer maps ideal for activities like hillwalking, hiking, mountaineering, trail running and mountain biking.
Route planning is made easy with rights of way markers for footpaths, bridleways and byways, plus symbols for campsites, youth hostels and other services.
Explorer 367 covers Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy and Glenrothes South, including the Fife Coastal Path, Tayside, Grangemouth and INverkeithing.
- Detailed 1:25K mapping for navigation and route planning
- Topographic contours every 5m (or 10m in upland areas) to identify landscape features
- All rights of way, footpaths, bridleways, byways and tracks marked
- Symbols for local landmarks (pubs, campsites, youth hostels etc.)
- Includes a mobile map download code
- Unlimited battery life
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
4cm to 1km / 2.5 inches to 1 mile
240mm x 135mm
Origin: United Kingdom