For winter swimming or longer training swims, a bit of extra insulation is essential. No scaredy toe dipping with the Outdoor Swimming Socks!
3mm thick high-grade neoprene stops your toes from feeling like they’re about to fall off, whilst still providing enough flexibility for swimming. A clever split toe design makes swimming easier by stopping your foot from ‘rolling’ when swimming.
The neoprene swimming socks have a Velcro ankle cuff, allowing you to wear them under or over your wetsuit and the blind-stitched seams are more comfortable against your skin. A hexagonal grid on the sole is there to provide extra grip on when wading over slippery rocks or walking along treacherous jetties.
- 3mm thick high-grade neoprene to keep your feet warm in cold waters
- Split toe design prevents the food from ‘rolling’ while swimming
- Hexagonal patterned non-slip grip on the sole for walking over wet rocks and jetties
- Adjustable velcro ankle tab for wearing over or under your wetsuit
- Flexible enough to not restrict your swimming
- Blind-stitched seams for comfort next to the skin
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Small: Up to UK size 6
Medium: up to UK size 9
Large: over UK size 9
3mm high-grade neoprene
Product Care Information
To stop your Outdoor Swimming Socks smelling funky or drying out from salt water, rinse them thoroughly in cold water after use. Hang them to dry in the middle of the socks to avoid stretching and store away from direct sunlight.