Pola gloves protect your hands from the cold and wet when you’re hiking and hillwalking. Lightweight, insulated, and grippy, we especially appreciate them when we're using trekking poles out in cold and wet conditions.
Pola’s 80 gsm synthetic insulation gives an excellent balance of warmth to bulk and keeps your hands protected against the cold, with a long cuff that sits inside or outside your jacket sleeve to help your wrists stay warm too. The breathable waterproof insert keeps out the rain for longer and the bemberg lining both adds insulation and wicks moisture away from your skin to retain warmth when your gloves are wet – handy for the uphill slogs when you work up a bit of a sweat!..Read more
A simple construction makes the Pola gloves really soft and malleable, with articulated fingers and panelling around the thumb for added dexterity for undoing wet buckles, adjusting your gaiters or doing up zips. The PU leather palm is textured to create friction for better grip when holding your walking poles, and the secure sliplock adjustor lets you get a snug fit. Tough micro ripstop nylon fabric reduce wear winter upon winter.Read less
- Water and windproof lightweight insulated gloves for cold weather hiking and hillwalking.
- 80 gsm synthetic insulation and a long protective cuff keeps your hands warm.
- Breathable waterproof insert keeps the wet out for longer.
- Nylon ripstop outer for durability.
- Textured palm is supple for comfort and provides friction for better grip.
- Articulated fingers and panelling around the thumb improve dexterity.
- Low profile sliplock adjuster and elasticated wrist helps you to get a good, comfortable fit.
- Kitty clip attachments makes it harder for you to lose your gloves.
Weight (each): 60 g
Outer: micro Nylon ripstop Insulation: Synthetic, 80 gsm Insert: Breathable waterproof insert, MVTR: 500g/sqm/24hr, HH: 10,000mm Lining: 100% polyester Bemberg lining Palm: PU Leather Palm
Product Care Information
The better you look after these gloves, the better they’ll look after you! To clean, handwash (no pun intended) in lukewarm water using a mild liquid detergent, allow to air dry. Do not dry on radiators.
|Inches||7 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 8.5||8.5 - 9|
|Centimetres||17.5 - 19||19 - 20.5||20.5 - 22||22 - 23.5|
1. Measure your dominant hand, not too tight, if your fingers go blue the tape measure is too tight!
2. Measure around your knuckles with your fingers together to find your girth, note down the measurement
3. Measure from the tip of your longest finger to the crease at your wrist to find your length, note down the measurement
4. Take the longest of these 2 measurements and consult the size chart above.
Cycling gloves: if you have chunky fingers or you are at the upper end of your size range consider going up a size. For example if your hand measured 8.5 inches order your Floe gloves in size X-Large.