Sorry, this product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
AlpineDream is purposefully roomy, a true mountaineering design that allows you to move around inside the bag. Once inside you are not going to want to have to unzip the bag just to take your socks off.
- Mountaineering sleeping bag for Alpine conditions
- Roomy cut for a natural, comfortable sleep
- Adjustable head closure and draft collar for snugness
- Neck and zip baffles keep the draughts out
- C6 DWR to keep the moisture out
- 750+ fill power Nikwax Hydrophobic goose down
- Excellent lofting capacity
- Internal pocket for valuables
- RDS certified
- Cotton storage bag and compression stuff sack
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
AK Sleep Limit: -25°C
Our recommended usable limit of the bag. The majority of our customers will find this to be the tipping point between a comfortable and restless nights sleep.
Fill: 90/10 Chinese goose down; RDS certified
Fill Power: IDFB 750
Fill Weight: 1000g
Inner: 20D Polyester, 45g/m2
Outer: 20D Polyester, 45g/m2
Construction: Box wall
Internal Length: 185cm
Internal Width: 64cm
Zip Length: 160cm
Stuff Bag Weight: 125g
Packed Size: ⌀26 x 39cm
NIKWAX HYDROPHOBIC DOWN
Nikwax Hydrophobic is a water-repellent treatment that makes down less susceptible to humid conditions, staying lofted for longer and prolonging the overall lifespan of your down.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated. That’s good to know.