Presta 20 litre rucksack has the capacity to carry your food, drink, a camera, waterproofs and spare layers. Slim, aerodynamic and uncluttered, it’s ideal for fast-paced, day-long adventures whether you’re running, hiking, or biking.
Presta forms to your body for all-day comfort, stability and freedom of movement. The back system has an internal stiffener that protects your back from sharp items and distributes weight evenly, with breathable 3D foam that has venting channels to create airflow. Soft, pliable mesh padded hip fins (dubbed ‘hip huggers’ by the product team) contour to your hips to spread the weight of your gear more evenly. The shoulder straps also use soft and breathable mesh padding and are held in place by the adjustable sternum strap.
Presta features a zipped main compartment with a hydration sleeve (fitting a 3 litre bladder) and hanging loop; hydration port, and zipped valuables pouch. On the outside you have a zipped pocket for clipping your keys and storing maps and topos; rear and side stretch pockets for stashing food and waterproofs, and stowable loops and bungee retainers for your poles or ice axes. Zipped pockets on the hip fins let you keep your essentials within easy reach when you’re on the go. .. Read more
An emergency whistle and rear light loop help you to stay safe and seen when you’re out and about. With a DWR coating, Presta will also give your stuff a bit of protection against those unexpected showers.Read less
- 20 litre multi-activity day backpack for fast-paced day missions in the mountains
- Slim, aerodynamic shape gives you excellent freedom of movement for biking, hiking or running; with compression straps for when your bag is not full
- Back system: 3D foam with in-cut ventilation channels for airflow, internal stiffener for comfort and shape retention
- Padded mesh hip fins are breathable, supportive and pliable for all-day comfort
- Compartments: zipped main compartment with hydration sleeve (fits 3 bladder) and valuables pocket; zipped external pocket with key clip, rear and side stretch stash pockets; zipped hip fin pockets
- Stowable rear loops and bungee retainers for your poles or ice axes
- Emergency whistle on sternum strap, rear light attachment loop for staying seen
Main fabric: 210D nylon mini ripstop with PU coating (1500mm) main fabric
Base reinforcement: 420D nylon
Compression strap buckles: Duraflex
Capacity: 20 L
Weight: 635 g
Dimensions (HWD - fully packed): 54 x 25 x 22 cm
Hydration sleeve fits a 3 L bladder
Author: Walk Magazine
Slim, comfortable and showerproof, it has plenty of space for your food, drink, camera and clothing
Author: Oli Reed Read More: here
All in all, and typically of Alpkit, this is a very impressive piece of kit
Author: Paul Webster"Quality of construction is excellent, and I think the price is very reasonable for a small pack that really does everything you could ask of it."