The wraparound design includes directional side vents that keep the lenses fog-free when riding.
The frames are made using premium TR90 - a durable, flexible and featherlight thermoplastic – to make the Spectra comfortable and hardwearing. The polycarbonate lenses give great clarity which is protected a hard coating to help prevent scratches.
- Performance anti-fog cycling sunglasses for protecting your eyes from the elements
- Protect against wind, rain, sun, grit, mud
- A curved wraparound fit and a half frame design for maximum coverage and field of vision
- 3 sets of lenses to cater for all conditions (clear, low-light and sunglasses), easy to swap in and out
- Comfortable grippers on the nose and inside the arms
- Made to last, impact tested lenses (drop ball test) with a hard coating to resist scratches
Frame: TR90 (thermoplastic) Lens: 3 x Polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating, category 3 UV protection, category 0 UV protection (clear), category 0 UV protection (yellow)
Eye size: 80 mm Bridge: 15 mm Temple size: 135 mm Frame width: 145 mm Weight: 25 g