The Rana are fully waterproof socks that look and feel just like regular sport socks, for winter cycling, muddy mountain biking or trotting through endless bogs!
There are always situations - particularly in winter - when you need to keep your feet warm and dry. But wrestling on cumbersome overshoes can often feel like overkill.
The Rana's 3 layer construction, sandwiching a PU waterproof membrane, provides a reliable waterproof and breathable barrier to keep your toes dry in the wet.
With a stretchy membrane and soft fabric blend, the Rana are just as comfortable as regular socks, without the usual crunchy, crispy feel.
- Full-length waterproof membrane keeps you dry from toes to ankle
- 3-layer construction is reliably waterproof and breathable
- Stretchy construction and soft fabrics feel just like regular socks
- Ankle length is the right height for cycling and mountain biking
- A low-profile fit means they don't take up extra space in your shoe
Small: UK Sizes 4-7
Medium: UK Sizes 8-10
Large: UK Sizes 11-14
3-layer construction Outer sock: 89% nylon, 7% polyester and 4% spandex Inner sock: 62% rayon, 15% wool, 20% polyester and 3% spandex
3-layer construction with internal waterproof membrane
Product Care Information
To wash your Rana socks, turn them inside out and put your washing machine on a cool setting. Other than that you can wash them just as you would your normal socks!