Your feet can get pretty foisty after a hard ride, and little wonder there are more sweat glands in the feet than any other part of the body. 250,000 per pair, in fact –that’s a lot of podiatric pores you’re pedaling.
The Akdrenaline are made from a sweat wicking and fast-drying material to keep your feet cool and dry inside your cycle shoes. We’ve also added a panel of mesh ventilation on the top of the foot for extra breathability while you’re spinning.
A snug, cycle-specific fit is designed to reduce movement inside your shoes (and any resulting loss of pedal power), with an elasticated arch support and flat toe seam to prevent rubbing. A mid length cuff is the perfect length, whatever your style of riding.
- Ventilated mesh panel on the top of the foot for extra breathability
- Wicking and fast-drying fabric to keep feet cool and dry
- Cycle specific fit provides a better power transfer inside your cycle shoes
- Elasticated arch support for a snug, movement-free fit
- Flat toe seam to reduce the chance of rubbing
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
92% polyamide / 8% elastane
Small: UK 3 – 5.5; EU 35.5 – 39; US 3.5 – 6 Medium: UK 6 – 8.5; EU 39.5 – 42.5; US 7 – 9.5 Large: UK 9 – 11; EU 43 – 46; US 10 – 12 X-Large: UK 11 – 13; EU 46 – 48; US 12 -14
Origin: United Kingdom