Rana waterproof socks feel like normal socks but its breathable 3 layer full sock membrane gives you full protection from the elements.
They are for days when the ground is wet or boggy ground whether you’re biking, trail running or hiking.
Waterproof socks are known for being sweaty, but 3-layer construction makes Rana different. The inner is 80% cotton which absorbs moisture to stop your feet from getting sweaty and feels super comfy next to your skin. The PU waterproof stretch membrane delivers 10k/10k performance for waterproofing and breathability, which means Rana socks keep the water out but still let you breathe.
A touch of spandex in the inner fabric makes the Rana socks incredibly stretchy. This means they're not only easy to get on and off, but are comfy and unrestrictive once you’re wearing them, leaving you free to pursue your adventure and splash through every puddle in your path whilst you're at it (if that's your cup of tea).
Rana redefines what a waterproof sock should feel like. The waterproof membrane runs throughout the full length of the sock to give you the best possible protection, but is one of the least obtrusive on the market – you'll forget it's there until you find yourself splashing through standing water out on Kinder. The low-profile, 'thin' fit means they don't take up loads of extra space or give you that squashed-in feeling in your shoes.
- Waterproof socks with a breathable membrane to keep your feet dry
- Full-length waterproof membrane for the best possible waterproof protection
- 3-layer construction with a comfortable cotton inner to minimise that clammy, sweaty feet feeling
- 4-way stretch makes them easy to get on and off, and completely unrestrictive
- A low-profile fit means they don't take up extra space in your shoe
- Keep your feet dry when riding, hiking, and trail running on wet ground
- Breathable membrane and high wicking inner fabric help your feet breathe
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Small: UK 3 – 5.5; EU 35.5 – 39; US 3.5 – 6.5 Medium: UK 6 – 9.5; EU 39.5 – 44; US 7 – 10.5 Large: UK 10 – 13; EU 44.5 – 48; US 11 – 14
3-layer construction Outer: 60% polyester, 40% cotton Membrane: waterproof moisture permeable, hydrophilic stretch membrane, PU, 10,000 mm HH, 10,000 MVTR Inner: 80% cotton, 20% spandex
Origin: United Kingdom
Product Care Information
To wash your Rana socks, turn them inside out and put your washing machine on a cool setting. Other than that you can wash them just as you would your normal socks!