There's nothing particularly normal about throwing yourself into icy cold bodies of water... but who'd want to join a club for normal people, anyway?! Welcome to the Alpkit Swim Club!
We’ve been making tees since way back in 2004, so we know what we like. All our tees are made from soft, 100% organic cotton that’s Global Organic Textile Standard certified.
They’re produced by Fair Wear Foundation member Stanley Stella to ensure good working practices, and are locally printed in Nottingham using water-based inks.
- 100% organic cotton (Global Organic Textile Standard certified)
- Produced by Fair Wear Foundation member Stanley Stella to ensure good working conditions
- Locally printed in Nottingham using discharge printing and water-based inks
- Casual style allows you to blend in with ‘indoor enthusiasts’
- Keeps you clothed in public places
- Holes for your arms and head… it’s a t-shirt, you know the score
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
100% Organic Cotton
180gsm ring-spun combed
Product Care Information
To look after your organic cotton tee, wash it inside out at 30°C with similar colours and iron on the reverse of the print. Or wear it crumpled - we’re not judging. Avoid using detergents and conditioners where possible.
This tee is made from Global Organic Textile Standard certified organic cotton. Organic cotton farming produces significantly less CO₂, uses less water and eliminates the use of harmful pesticides. And it feels great!
|Half Chest 2,5cm below armhole||A||45||48||51||54||57||60|
|Body length (from HPS)||B||67.5||69.5||71.5||73.5||75.5||77.5|
Dimensions are in cm and relate to t-shirt layed flat.