Lightweight, unrestrictive and taking up the minimum of rucksack space, the Teleki has been designed for typical May to September British hillwalking, multi-day backpacking and summer alpine walking.
- Tailored for freedom of movement with a neat cut and two-way stretch
- Perfect weight of material for summer UK and alpine walking
- Lightweight, packable and easy-care for multi-day trips
Many summer walking trousers are either too flimsy or too restrictive for the rough and tumble of proper hiking. For the Teleki we’ve chosen a hard-wearing yet exceptionally lightweight fabric that provides an unrestrictive two-way stretch for high-striding hillwalkers.
The articulated fit we’ve used is tailored for long days of leg-lifting: up hill, down dale, up hill, down dale, up... phew! We hate all that irritating trouser-flappery you can often get on gusty cols and airy ridges so we’ve also reduced any unnecessary excess material.
The Teleki are the ideal thickness for the variable temperatures of late-spring to early-autumn walking in the UK or the cool starts and baking midday sun of Alpine walking holidays. Plus you can roll them up neatly into rucksacks and wash them through easily on multi-day trips.
Nylon doesn’t absorb any water into its fibres and, because of the weight of the fabric, it’s very fast-drying and great at wicking away sweat. It's also deceptively abrasion and tear resistant and the dense weave of the material makes the Teleki highly wind resistant.
“Because of the fabric we’ve chosen, we’ve managed to avoid using any extra chemical finishes on the Teleki. We didn’t feel a Durable Water Repellent was necessary for a summer walking trouser this fast-drying, and wicking finishes can often cause early-morning dew to spread up the trousers to your knees – not what you want first thing in the morning!” - Ronnie, Design Manager
- Durable, wicking and fast-drying nylon/spandex fabric.
- Articulated fit for complete freedom of movement when walking.
- Two-way stretch for comfort, a flattering fit and unrestricted movement.
- Light, packable and fast to wash through for multi-day trips.
- Mesh-lined hand and rear pockets and a zipped thigh pocket for a phone, compass or passport.
- Double-snap waist closure with belt loops.
- Fabric|Weight Year Alpine Bond
96% Nylon / 4% Spandex
75 Denier / 135gsm
Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Measure around your hips at the widest part.
Leg Length Size
Measure from the top of your inside leg at the crotch to the floor. Where not stated size is regular.