The Arnison is a hardwearing hiking trouser for bashing through bracken and striding about cwms, crags and campsites.
- Tailored for movement plus inbuilt stretch
- 6 Pockets including an OS Map pocket
- Hard-wearing and highly wind resistant fabric
Inbuilt stretch, a diamond-shape gusseted crotch and articulated knees provide you with the full freedom of movement needed to clamber up and down the fells with ease.
Notoriously changeable British walking conditions are no problem for the Arnison trousers. The fast-drying fabric has a dense weave which makes them highly wind resistant. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating also adds extra weather-proofing – enough to withstand a light shower and hopefully put off pulling on the waterproof trews for another five minutes at least!
In addition to front and back pockets, the trousers pack in a zipped valuables pocket with internal phone sleeve and a side cargo pocket that neatly fits an OS Map. A micro-fleece waistband is comfortable against the skin and velcro waist adjusters help to keep the trousers in place even without a belt.
- Tailored for movement with a diamond-shape gusseted crotch and articulated knees, plus inbuilt stretch (3% Spandex)
- 6 Pockets including zipped security pocket with phone sleeve and an OS Map sized cargo pocket
- Hard-wearing and highly wind resistant with a dense-weave nylon fabric
- Shower protection provided by a C6 DWR (Durable Water Repellant) coating
- Velcro waist adjusters as well as belt loops to achieve a comfortable fit
367g (Womens Size 12)
97% Nylon 3% Spandex 219gsm
Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Measure around your hips at the widest part.
Leg Length Size
Measure from the top of your inside leg at the crotch to the floor. Where not stated size is regular.