Email when available
Toploader is a weatherproof handlebar bag with a zipped entry and 4L capacity. Sitting neatly between drop bars, it provides plenty of easy access storage on long day rides – whether on gravel or tarmac. The hardwearing waterproof fabrics and water-resistant YKK AquaGuard® zips are designed to protect your kit from all but the heaviest rain. A spacious main compartment is big enough for a lunchtime sandwich and a lightweight waterproof jacket. We've added mesh side pockets for stashing snacks or arm warmers on the move. Toploader is built to last in our UK Factory and covered by our 25-year Alpine Bond.
- Top-loading with a zipped entry for easy access
- Weatherproof construction protects your kit
- Highly abrasion and tear-resistant fabrics
- Reinforced construction for durability
- Waterproof V21-RS and Cordura® fabrics (not seam-taped)
- Water-resistant YKK AquaGuard® zips
- Stretchy mesh side pockets
- Hypalon light attachment patch
- Foam-lined to protect your contents
- Loops for attaching a shoulder carry strap
- Made in our UK Factory
- 25 year Alpine Bond
Exterior: X-Pac® V21-RS 3-layer laminate (210D polyester ripstop / 0.25 mil PET film / 50D polyester taffeta backing), 1100D Cordura® nylon, hypalon
Lining: 222D nylon with PU coat
Zip: YKK AquaGuard®
Size: 25cm x 15cm (W x D)
Sustainability and Product Care
Toploader has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your ride, wipe down your bag with a damp cloth to remove dirt or use mild soap on more stubborn muck. Leave to air dry.
Standard delivery to UK addresses is free over £50.
Next Day deliveries will be shipped same day if you place your order before 2pm Monday - Friday.
If you are not happy or have changed your mind, you can return your unused product within 123 days of placing the order for a refund.
Simply return it to us, free of charge, with all the original packaging.