Sorry, this product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
Just you, your backpack, and the planes stretching into the distance before giving way to mountains. What more could you possibly need? Hmm, maybe drinkable water…
When you step out of your front door, who knows where you'll be swept off to? The Squeeze filter is prepared for the unforeseen. With a choice of drinking options it fits neatly into your backpack and into most circumstances; whether inline with a hydration bag, directly screwed onto a water bottle, or attached to the Sawyer Squeeze Pouch.
Going backpacking? With 32 ounce capacity and space-saving collapsibility, you fill up the Squeeze Pouch at a fresh water source and get on you way. A push/pull cap allows on/off functionality so you can filter the contents as and when you need it by squeezing into a bottle or directly into your mouth.
Killing 99.99999% of bacteria, and 99.9999% of protozoa, the Squeeze Filtration System can filter up to 100 000 gallons of water. Technically you could use it to fill a 50 ft swimming pool, but you're probably better off using it for a far-flung adventure with friends.
Wonderfully self-sufficient, the Point One Squeeze Filter comes with a syringe for backflushing, so it won't lose its high flow, and you won't need to buy one single cartridge. Not ever.
The Point One Squeeze Filter package comes with two 32 oz squeeze pouches, filter, cleaning plunger, inline hydration pack adapter, gravity tube, and mesh bag with hanging loop.
- Includes 2 x 32 ounce collapsible pouch for higher filtering capacity
- Includes cleaning plunger, inline hydration pack adapter, gravity tube, and mesh bag with hanging loop
- Filters up to 100 000 gallons
- Filters to 0.1 micron
- Kills 99.99999% of bacteria and 99.9999% of protozoa
- Backflushable for longer life and maintained flow rate
- Removes bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, Giardia Vibrio Cholerea, Salmonella Typhi
- Push/pull cap for on/off functionality
Origin: United Kingdom