The Onsen is a collapsible camping sink that packs neatly into backpacks, bike luggage and any remaining boot space for wilderness washing-up (not a separate activity – that would be weird).
- Made from seam-taped waterproof material
- Siliconised Cordura™ fabric is light and tough
- Folds away into a pocket-sized pouch
Made from Cordura® siliconized nylon, a waterproof material that’s exceptionally high strength for its weight, the Onsen is fully seam-taped to hold your washing-up water in. Once filled, the water moves to the widest parts of the Onsen while the rim pops up to stop your suds from escaping.
The Onsen uses a flexible rim that pops instantly into shape when you unpack it from its pocket-sized stuff bag. We’ve also added Hypalon carry handles so you can carry your mucky pots to and from the campsite facilities/nearby stream.
- Fully waterproof sink made from seam-taped waterproof material
- Siliconised Cordura™ nylon fabric is lightweight and high strength
- Folds away into a pocket-sized pouch with hang loop for storage
- Self-supporting once filled with water with a stand-up rim
- Hypalon handles for carrying your mucky washing-up
- Delrin flexible rim pops into shape when opened
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Diameter: 29cm / 11.5cm (unpacked / packed)
Weight: 91g (with stuff bag)
30d siliconised Cordura™ nylon
Hypalon carry handles
Flexible Delrin rim
Sustainability and Product Care
Always use naturally biodegradable washing-up liquids and toiletries when using the Onsen in the outdoors.