The Halo sunglasses use Category 3 lenses with 100% UV protection to keep your eyes safe and non-squinty from valley floor to mountain top.
The wrap-around style and arm grips stop the Halo from falling off when you're looking down for foot holds or bouncing along the trail. Plus small vents at the bottom of the frame allow airflow through if you start misting up.
Category 3 lenses block out 80% of visible light, making the Halo suitable sunglasses for all but high altitude and glacier trekking.
- 100% UV protection guards against damaging UV rays
- Category 3 lenses block out 80% of visible light, suitable for all but high altitude trekking
- Wrap-around style provides a wide field of vision and blocks out light
- Grippy rubberised arms to stay in place during dynamic activities
- Coated, mirrored lens provides protection from scratches
- Small vents to allow air flow and stop the lenses from fogging
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Polyamide frames with Category 3 polycarbonate lenses
Standard delivery to UK addresses is free over £50.
Next Day deliveries will be shipped same day if you place your order before 2pm Monday - Friday.
If you are not happy or have changed your mind, you can return your unused product within 123 days of placing the order for a refund.
Simply return it to us, free of charge, with all the original packaging.