The Colca waterproof gaiters were designed to keep you protected from the elements on those wet days out in the hills. They save your regular trousers from getting a soaking or covered in mud, allowing you to cut down on your washing or pack less for a longer trip.
The 3 layer waterproof and breathable upper keeps your legs dry without overheating, with a tough Cordura lower that reinforces against abrasion. A slightly tapered cut gives a slim fit over your boots to avoid snagging.
Front Velcro closure makes the Colca easy to put on and are held comfortably in place by an alloy tension lock top adjustor, a stainless-steel lace hook, and TPU underfoot strap – bar-tacked for durability. All metal components are corrosion resistant, and if you wear through the underfoot strap we can replace it for you, so you can keep racking up the miles... Read more
- Waterproof and breathable high-cut gaiter for trekking and hiking
- Lightweight upper with robust Cordura lower for abrasion resistance
- Bar-tacked stress points for strength
- Velcro front closure makes them easy to get on
- Alloy tension lock top adjustor for a secure fit
- Stainless steel lace hook and underfoot strap
- Tapered for a slim fit over boots
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Weight (each): S/M: 96 g; M/L: 106 g Height: S/M: 37 cm; M/L: 41 cm
Upper Fabric: 50D 3L Nylon (5000 HH, 5000 MVTR) Lower Fabric: 420D Ballistic Cordura with PU coating Underfoot strap: 15 mm TPU with stainless steel buckle Closure: Velcro Stainless steel lace hook
|EU||37 - 41||42 - 46|
|US||5 - 9||9 - 13|
Author: Walk Magazine Read More: here
A great all-round gaiter for hiking and trekking that works equally well in wet and muddy conditions or in snow.