Friend of friction and slayer of sweaty fingers, Chalk Bag provides the instant grip you need when holds start to slip from your grasp. “You’re not finished yet,” says Chalk Bag, “not by a long chalk...”
- 1100D Cordura nylon is lightweight and highly abrasion resistant
- Fleece lining clings onto chalk and distributes it to your mitts
- Handy elastic climbing brush holder
Chalk Bag is made of lightweight but highly abrasion-resistant Cordura® to survive all the scuffs and scrapes of hard climbing. A stiffened rim allows you easily dip your mitts inside and the fleece liner holds chalk, distributing it quickly to your hands.
We’ve added an elasticated climbing brush holder to the outside, a 20mm webbing belt makes it easy to access your chalk whatever your position on the wall and a drawcord closure stops chalk from spilling all over your rucksack afterwards.
Cut and stitched in our Nottinghamshire factory, Chalk Bag comes with a 25 Year Alpine Bond.
- 1100D Cordura® nylon is lightweight and highly abrasion resistant.
- Fleece lining clings onto chalk and distributes it to your mitts.
- Buckled 20mm waist strap for easy access to chalk.
- Stiffened opening unobstructed dipping mid-climb.
- Drawcord closure to stop your chalk leaking.
- Elastic climbing brush holder.
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Outer: 1100D Cordura® Nylon
Inner: Pile fleece
17 x 15 x 12 cm (height x width x depth)