Bilbie is a half-length, weatherproof frame bag for long day rides or lightweight bikepacking. It straps securely within your front triangle and keeps weight closer to your centre of gravity to maintain handling performance. The half-length also gives you space for two full size water bottles. Hardwearing waterproof fabrics and water-resistant YKK AquaGuard® zips protect your kit from all but the heaviest rain. A front-facing cable port allows you to run dynamo cables in or power pack cables out. Bilbie is built to last in our UK Factory and covered by our 25-year Alpine Bond.
- Holds heavy items without affecting bike handling
- Weatherproof construction protects your kit
- Highly abrasion and tear-resistant fabrics
- Reinforced construction for durability
- Waterproof V21-RS and Cordura® fabrics (not seam-taped)
- Water-resistant YKK AquaGuard® zips
- Separate side document pocket
- Concealed front-facing cable port
- Multiple handlebar attachment points for a secure fit
- Short length leaves space for bottles
- Made in our UK Factory
- 25 year Alpine Bond
Exterior: X-Pac® V21-RS 3-layer laminate (210D polyester ripstop / 0.25 mil PET film / 50D polyester taffeta backing), 1100D Cordura® nylon, hypalon
Lining: 222D nylon with PU coat
Zips: YKK AquaGuard®
Size: 30cm x 12cm x 6cm (L x H x D)
Capacity: 1.5L capacity
Straps: 15g (x3)
Sustainability and Product Care
Bilbie has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your ride, wipe down your bag with a damp cloth to remove dirt or use mild soap on more stubborn muck. Leave to air dry.
Standard delivery to UK addresses is free over £50.
Next Day deliveries will be shipped same day if you place your order before 2pm Monday - Friday.
If you are not happy or have changed your mind, you can return your unused product within 123 days of placing the order for a refund.
Simply return it to us, free of charge, with all the original packaging.
Bilbie Front Triangle Frame Bag Size Guide
|1.5 litres||30 x 12 x 6cm|