Artlu is a 10 litre Fell Running Association compliant running backpack spacious enough for all the essentials you’ll need for a big fast and light day in the mountains.
You can tailor the Artlu’s fit to make the bag shape to your torso, minimising bouncing and rubbing as you move. The breathable shoulder straps have dual adjustment at the bottom for added stability and two sternum straps can be repositioned to fit your body shape. The soft mesh back panel conforms to the shape of your back, with wraparound wings at the bottom to give a snug fit that doesn’t shift or chafe as you run.
Artlu distributes your kit around your torso, spreading the weight of your load evenly. You can store all the kit you need to access as you run on the shoulder straps, which feature a large drawcord soft water bottle pocket, a secure zipped pocket for a phone or GPS, and two envelope-style gel pockets. Side stash pockets are ace for carrying other food that you’ll need on the move. Pole bungee loops on the bottom of the shoulder straps combined with stowable loops on the rear of the pack give quick access to your poles... Read more
The zipped main backpack compartment features a hydration bladder sleeve (fitting a 2 l bladder), hanging clip, and two hydration tube ports. A secondary zipped compartment is handy for organising your gear, and a stretch stash pocket on the outside makes great storage for waterproofs. A DWR coating protects your stuff from those unexpected showers.
Reflective print on the back and a rear light attachment loop help you to stay safe and seen whether you’re running on the roads or on the trails.Read less
- 10 litre running backpack for local trails to mountain adventures
- Multiple adjustment points for a tailored fit that doesn’t chafe or bounce
- Designed to have capacity for FRA minimum requirement kit list
- Distributes kit around your torso so that you can access it as you run
- Comfortable and breathable mesh shoulder straps with dual adjustment for a snug fit and multiple pockets for accessing kit on the go
- Adjustable sternum straps spread weight evenly across your chest and shoulders and prevent bounce as you run
- Body conforming soft mesh back panel with wings at the base for stability and comfort
- Reflective print, rear light attachment loop, and sternum strap for staying safe and seen
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Rear: Zipped main pocket with hydration sleeve (fits 2 l bladder), hanging loop and double ports, zipped valuables pocket; secondary zipped compartment; stash pocket, and stowable pole loops. Side stash pockets for food and running snacks Shoulder straps: large drawcord closure soft bottle pocket; secure zipped pocket for phone/GPS; 2 envelope style gel pockets; pole bungee loops
Main fabric: Nylon diamond ripstop fabric, water repellent, 1000 mm HH PU coating
Weight: 410 g Capacity: 10 L Dimensions (HWD - fully packed): 43 x 25 x 25 cm Hydration sleeve fits a 2 l bladder
Origin: United Kingdom
Author: Daniel Neilson Read More: here
"It was designed with the Fell Running Association minimum kit list requirements in mind, which include a spare thermal layer, emergency blanket, plus a waterproof jacket and trousers."
Author: Davy Wright Read More: here
The Artlu has been designed to meet the Fell Runners Association kit list, with its 10 litre capacity it boasts enough room for big adventures.