The Swiglet is a flexible water bottle designed to sit comfortably in running pack pockets and bumbags, that collapses as you drink to stop your water bouncing around with each stride.
- Collapsible bottle stops sloshing and bouncing
- Flexible design moulds against your body
- Lightweight and easy to drink out of for racing
You need to carry a reasonable amount of water on longer runs to stay properly hydrated. But taking water in traditional water bottles can often feel you’re carrying a mid-Atlantic storm in your pocket.
Don’t struggle with sloshing; the Swiglet collapses as your drink for a quieter and more comfortable running experience – particularly over rocky, root-y and rough terrain.
The low-profile design fits neatly in bumbags and the stretchy chest pockets used on running vests like our Artlu 10. Plus, a flexible design means it sits more comfortably against your body as you run, moulding into shape.
The brushed feel of the bottle means its less likely to slip out of pockets or sweaty hands and a simple bite valve is fast and easy to drink out of one-handed when you’re on the move - essential in the middle of a fell race or mountain marathon.
- Collapsible bottle compresses as you drink to stop annoying sloshing
- Flexible design moulds against your body for running vest chest pockets and bumbags
- Low profile design slots easily into pockets and is comfortable to hold when half-full
- Brushed-feel texture is easier to hold and less likely to fall out of pockets
- Bite valve is easy to drink out of one-handed when on the move
- Longer lid with more thread is more leak resistant
- BPA-free and fully recyclable (polymer code: 7)
190ml 19cm x 6cm
250ml 23cm x 6cm