In the coldest months a good sleep system will see you through to morning comfortable and warm. We've handpicked the perfect products to give you a cosy night under the stars.
- SkyeHigh 900 4-season down sleeping bag
- Whisper insulated inflatable sleeping mat
- EZ Sleeper folding foam sleeping mat
- Drift inflatable camping pillow
Reliable warmth, comfort and a good night's sleep in cold conditions and high altitude: a lightweight, 4-season sleeping bag with a -11˚C limit filled with 900g of RDS-certified down.
- 4-season sleeping bag for year round use
- Available in regular and long sizes
- -11°C Alpkit sleep limit
- Ethically sourced RDS certified down and PFC-free DWR
Insulated, inflatable camping mat. 3-season warmth and comfort in a compact pack size weighting only 820g.
- Thermolite® Ecomade insulation for warmth in a compact pack size
- Stuff sack doubles as a pump to inflate your mat
- 7cm thick with a wider profile at the shoulders and hips
- 100% recycled nylon outer fabric and a 35% recycled content insulation
Go ultralight in summer or pack a compact winter insulation booster: an ultralight, closed cell, foam sleeping mat with a folding design that weighs just 245g.
- Boosts the warmth of your other mats for winter camping
- Insulating IXPE foam reduces heat loss to cold ground
- Folding design takes up less space for easy packing
When space is limited but sleep is still a priority: a lightweight, inflatable camping pillow for multi-day hikes, bike tours and overnight adventures weighing only 100g.
- Lightweight and compact for packability
- Soft and washable outer cover