The smooth outer face gives Akita a touch more wind-resistance than your regular fleece making it perfect as an outer layer on an Autumn day or for fast-paced activities on chilly winter mornings. Akita is great for layering under beefier jackets and its slim fit with a modern cut makes it as ideal for wearing when hanging around at events as it is for technical warmth.
A sharp cold wind is no excuse for not getting out on the hill, especially when you’ve got your Akita with you.
- Mid-weight stretchy fleece for moderate to high activity levels
- Wind resistant, warm, and comfy
- Hardwearing outer shell copes with the demands of adventure
- Front zip with chin guard
- High collar keeps the wind off your neck
- Minimalist hoodless style
- Slim fit: flattering modern cut
- Two drop-in hand warmer pockets
- Lycra-bound cuffs
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-length zip for ventilation
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Fabric: 100% polyester knitted fleece, 230 gsm Brushed/velour back
Weight:: S: 345 g; M: 365 g; L: 390 g; XL: 410 g; XXL: 450 g
This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.