The Glider frame bag sits in your front triangle, allowing you to keep snacks, tools and layers close to hand, or carry heavier items on your bike without sacrificing any riding enjoyment.
- Durable materials and a reinforced construction
- 3 sizes and multiple attachment points for a secure fit
- Concealed cable port for battery/dynamo cables
With 3 different lengths and multiple attachment points, the Glider fits neatly within most road, gravel and touring bike frames using soft-touch Velcro straps. The bag straps securely to your top tube and down tube, keeping the weight closer to your centre of gravity, without swinging or swaying. And there’s still space below to run bottle cages...Read more
The Tardis-like Glider is spacious for its size giving you plenty of packing space for long day rides or bikepacking trips. The zipped main compartment has internal Hypalon tabs on the top to strap tent poles to. A mesh pocket on the inside gives you somewhere to store batteries or power packs with a concealed front-facing cable port to connect them to your lights, devices or dynamo hub. And there’s a flat accessory pocket on the other side for small, thin items like your phone or cards.
The Glider is designed to last, ride after ride, with hardwearing materials and all stress points reinforced using bar tack stitching. The main body is made from lightweight and tear-resistant VX21 to provide structure. And we’ve used super abrasion-resistant 1100D Cordura® along the spine, reinforced with grippy Hypalon patches for extra durability in a high wear area.
With fully waterproof outer materials and YKK Aquaguard zips, the Glider is highly water-resistant. This protects your kit in the face of rain, puddle-sized ponds and pond-sized puddles. We’d always recommend wrapping any electronics in a dry bag though, as the stitching isn’t seam taped.
Handmade and designed on the edge of the Peak District by our talented factory team, the Glider comes with a 25-year Alpine Bond.Read less
- Allows you to carry heavy items without affecting bike handling
- Shaped to fit road, gravel and touring bike frame geometries with 3 sizes
- Abrasion and tear resistant materials with a reinforced construction for durability
- Highly water-resistant with waterproof materials and YKK Aquaguard zips
- Main pocket with key hook and an accessory pocket for slim or smaller items
- Concealed front-facing cable port for battery/charging cables
- Internal mesh pocket to keep batteries and power packs separate
- Hypalon tabs in the main compartment to strap tent poles to
- Multiple attachment points for a secure fit
- Half-frame size leaves plenty of space for water bottles
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Exterior: VX21 210D nylon laminate, 1100D Cordura® nylon, Hypalon
Lining: 222D Nylon with PU Coat
|Capacity||1.7 litres||2.1 litres||2.6 litres|
|Dimensions||46 x 4 x 10 cm||48 x 4 x 11 cm||50 x 4 x 14 cm|
46: 169, 48: 176, 50: 183g (including straps)
The Glider comes in 3 sizes to cater for the shape and size of your front triangle. Measure your top tube, then choose from the 46, 48, and 50cm lengths.
Origin: United Kingdom
Product Care Information
The Glider has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your ride, wipe your frame bag down with a damp cloth or use mild soap to remove stubborn muck. Leave to air dry.
Glider Frame Bag Size Guide
|46||1.7 litres||46 x 10 x 4cm|
|48||2.1 litres||48 x 11 x 4cm|
|50||2.6 litres||50 x 14 x 4cm|