The outdoors doesn’t have to be complicated. The Traverse uses a simple design for simple packing and simple adventures.
- Stripped back design with minimal padding to reduce pack weight
- Pull top opens and closes quickly to reduce stoppage time
- Top loading main pocket with wide opening for easy packing
Packing light means you can go further, faster (or just with less effort!) – from mountain raids between the storms to school night bivvies off the beaten track. But going truly lightweight requires a lightweight pack, so we’ve stripped the Traverse down to the bare essentials of what a rucksack needs to be.
A thin strip of foam provides all the back cushioning you need for lighter loads (a neatly position sleeping mat will do that job anyway!) and the shoulder straps use a lightweight mesh padding. We’ve chose simple webbing waist and sternum straps to stabilise your pack without weighing you down.
To keep you moving and reduce faffing to a minimum, the Traverse has one main compartment with a clever quick-cinch closure. This top pulls apart and draws shut with two fast motions, removing the need for fiddly clips. If you want extra carrying options for bulky items, you can also thread bungee cords or webbing straps through the front ladders and side loops.
The Traverse is a tall and streamlined shape which allows you to move your arms freely on multipitch climbs via ferratas or graded scrambles. And there’s a hydration sleeve, port and tube holders over each shoulder strap so you can drink easily on the move. The 500D Cordura® nylon fabric is highly abrasion resistant and waterproof for extra shower resistance.
- Lightweight design with minimal padding to reduce overall pack weight
- Top loading main pocket with a wide opening for easy packing
- Pull top opens and closes with two quick motions to reduce stoppage time
- Webbing ladder and side loops for attaching bungee cord/carry straps
- Narrow, streamlined shape to keep your arms free to move
- Hydration sleeve and port with tube holders on each shoulder strap
- Stretchy side pocket for water/fuel bottles with a hidden zipped security pocket
- Small zipped pocket inside the main compartment
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
500D Cordura® nylon (not seam taped)
Origin: Alpkit Factory, United Kingdom
Standard delivery to UK addresses is free over £50.
Next Day deliveries will be shipped same day if you place your order before 2pm Monday - Friday.
If you are not happy or have changed your mind, you can return your unused product within 123 days of placing the order for a refund.
Simply return it to us, free of charge, with all the original packaging.