Pacific Crest is a 65 litre rucksack for self-supported trips, whether that’s walking long-distance footpaths, multi-day trekking or diving deep into wilderness areas.
- Adjustable back system and well-cushioned hip-belt for daylong comfort
- Built for long distance backpacking and multi-day trekking
- Lightweight design at 1.8kg unloaded weight
Pacific Crest uses an adjustable back system to allow you to find the perfect fit and carry heavy loads in comfort. Once adjusted, the well-padded hip belt reduces strain on your shoulders. The back system uses breathable channels to allow cool air to flow through to your back when you’re overheating.
Pacific Crest packs in an array of pockets to help you organise your kit. There are two lid pockets (a large main pocket and internal document pocket) and a flat zipped front pocket. Plus, stretchy side pockets and hip belt pockets enable you to access snacks, maps and water bottles on the move without having to wrestle your pack off.
We’ve added a zipped bottom entry and side entry, providing easy access to layers, waterproofs or your camping kit in the evening. This means you don’t have to root around in your carefully packed main compartment (and makes rummaging easier for messy packers).
We’ve used durable materials and construction throughout and the tough 420 nylon face fabric has been reinforced at the base with a panel of 600D polyester to protect this high wear area.
Plus, we’ve added a PFC Free, durable water repellant finish to protect your gear when the inevitable happens. This’ll give you plenty of time to unleash the waterproof cover that’s zipped away in an easy to access pocket.
“For the Pacific Crest we went right back to the basics of deciding what was essential for a multi-day rucksack; the more we could reduce the overall weight, the more of your own kit you’d be able to carry. By removing unnecessary features, using a lighter foam and careful fabric selection, we’ve kept the weight of the rucksack under 2kg without compromising on durability, practicality or comfort.” - Rowan, Product Developer
- Hardwearing fabrics and a reinforced 600D base for durability
- Water resistant fabric with zip away rain cover
- Stretchy side and hip-belt pockets for easy-access storage on the move
- Zipped entry at the side and bottom (with divider) for easier packing and less rummaging
- Floating extendable lid, double drawcord closure and compression straps for optimal packing flexibility
- Hydration port and internal sleeve for water bladder compatibility
Capacity: 65 litre
Face Fabric: 420D Nylon
Base Fabric: 600D Reinforced Polyester
Weatherproofing: 5,000HH, non-taped seams, C0 PFC Free DWR
Rain Cover: 210D Ripstop Polyester, 4,000HH
Product Care Information
To keep Pacific Crest working at its best, we recommend hand washing the outer fabric with a dedicated tech wash or pure soap and reproof it with a spray-on DWR once or twice a year (depending on usage).
Pacific Crest uses a C0 PFC Free DWR, meaning it’s free of the nasty chemicals which can build up in the environment and even our own bodies.