The Fuel Pod Slimline straps to your top tube, keeping snacks, valuables and power packs close to hand without ruining your aero set-up!
- Lower, narrower shape is more aerodynamic
- Highly water-resistant for all-weather riding
- Front-facing cable port for light batteries/charging
With a 12.5L capacity, the Fuel Pod Long provides plenty of extra on-bike storage for snacks and smaller items you need to keep safe. The sides are foam padded to reduce rattling and a there’s a front-facing cable port for bike light batteries or charging powerpacks by dynamo.
The Fuel Pod Slimline’s streamlined shape is designed to tuck in tight at the front of your top tube so it doesn’t affect your aerodynamics – we’d take the marginal gains in a driving headwind! The minimalist design keeps it as light as possible for when speed or saving energy over distance are the priority. A simple Velcro strap attaches below your headset and soft-touch Velcro straps thread through Hypalon loops on the bottom to secure it your top tube.
It’s also compatible with the optional Fuel Pod Cradle. The innovative Cradle system sits on your bike and holds the Fuel Pod in place like a rigid but wholly inedible taco shell. This allows you to attach and reattach your Fuel Pod with minimal faff at refuel points when you need to take your valuables with you.
The Fuel Pod Long is designed to last, ride after ride, with hardwearing materials and all stress points reinforced using bar tack stitching. We’ve used lightweight and tear-resistant VX21 fabric on the sides and abrasion-resistant 500D Cordura® along the spine to protect this high wear area.
With fully waterproof outer materials and YKK Aquaguard zips, the Fuel Pod Long is highly water-resistant, protecting your stuff in bad weather. The stitching isn’t seam-taped though, so we’d always recommend wrapping any electronics in a dry bag – especially if the forecast is bleak!
Handmade and designed in Nottinghamshire by our talented factory team, the Fuel Pod comes with a 25-year Alpine Bond.
- Lower, narrower shape sits tucks in behind to reduce drag
- Sits at the front of your top tube for easy access when riding
- Abrasion and tear resistant materials with a reinforced construction for durability
- Highly water-resistant with waterproof fabrics and a YKK Aquaguard zip
- Concealed front-facing cable port for battery/dynamo cables
- Foam-lined at the sides to protect your contents
- Minimalist design for significant weight savings
- Compatible with the Fuel Pod Cradle
- Cradle system makes it easier to detach and reattach your bag at pit stops
- Rigid cradle supports your Fuel Pod for extra stability off-road
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Fuel Pod Exterior: VX21 210D nylon laminate, 500D Cordura® nylon, Hypalon loops
Fuel Pod Lining: 222D nylon with PU coat
Cradle: 1100D Cordura® nylon, pre-folded polypropylene
Size: 25cm x 8.5cm x 4cm
Fuel Pod: 91g
Origin: United Kingdom
Product Care Information
The Fuel Pod has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your ride, wipe down your bag with a damp cloth to remove dirt or use mild soap on more stubborn muck. Leave to air dry.
Fuel Pod Slimline Top Tube Bag Size Guide
|1.25 litres||25 x 8.5 x 4cm|