Deluge Handlebar Bag 3L is a waterproof dual-ended bar bag ideal for longer day rides and touring. Made using recycled fabric.
Fully waterproof welded construction and roll top closure keeps your kit dry whatever the weather. Attaching securely to your bar and head tube with the integrated 3-point harness system, the bag sits low leaving room for bar-mounted accessories with a front-facing hypalon loop for lights or reflectors.
Dual-ended openings allow easy access to kit and help you balance loads across the handlebar, with an elasticated drawcord on the front giving extra quick-access storage for layers when the heavens open.
- Fully waterproof contruction with high-frequency welded seams
- Made using recycled fabric
- Integrated harness system with stiffener board for added stability
- Dual-entry points for easy access to all your kit
- Roll top closure eliminates empty space inside
- Sits low on the bar leaving space for bar-mounted accessories
- Compatible with drop bars and flat bars
- Elasticated drawcord for storing layers
- Front hyalon loop for attaching lights
- 3 year Alpine Bond
Fully waterproof 450d recycled TPU ripstop nylon, Hypalon
High-frequency welded seams
Full: 32cm x 13.5cm diameter, 3-litre capacity
Sustainability and Product Care
Deluge's fully waterproof material can be wiped clean with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or mud. Leave to air dry.
Standard delivery to UK addresses is free over £50.
Next Day deliveries will be shipped same day if you place your order before 2pm Monday - Friday.
If you are not happy or have changed your mind, you can return your unused product within 123 days of placing the order for a refund.
Simply return it to us, free of charge, with all the original packaging.