Worth twice its weight in gold, Arro Vest keeps your torso warm on spring chilly mornings, autumn evenings and fast descents. It is lightweight and packable making it ideal to stow in a pocket as the temperature rises. With an added PFC Free durable water repellent coating, Arro provides year-round protection from windchill, drizzle, road spray and the UKs changeable weather.
Anatomically cut for mobility and made with comfortable non-rustle fabric...Read more
Arro was conceived for hard use with a soft touch and whether you're using it on your weekend ride or a lucky getaway to the Alps you'll find the performance is worth its weight in gold.
Whether you call it a vest or call it a gilet, Arro Vest is ideal for runners, cyclists, climbers and hikers, who want to cut the wind chill without losing out on ventilation.Read less
- Vest style gives ventilation and freedom of movement
- Lightweight and packable: side zipped pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Underarm mesh vents for enhanced breathability when on the move
- Anatomical, slim fit for minimal fabric flapping
- Neat fitting mesh lined collar for next to skin comfort
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent to keep off light showers
- Full length reflective zip and rear reflective tab for visibility
Fabric: 100% Nylon Micro Ripstop
PFC Free DWR finish
|Men's waterproof jacket sizing chart|
|This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.