A sharp cold wind is no excuse for not getting out on the hill, especially when you’ve got your Akita with you.
Technical, warm, and sleek, Akita was designed to help you strike the balance between protection from the elements and not being a sweaty mess.
The hardwearing yet smooth outer face gives wind resistance to warm you up on cool Autumn days. The combination of a minimalist hoodless design and soft and warm inner shell makes Akita super comfy when layered under beefier jackets. A full-length zip makes ventilation simple and effective.
With a modern cut and slim fit, the Akita looks sleek whether you’re in the pub or our adventuring, and who doesn’t want to look sleek when they’re adventuring?
- Mid-weight stretchy fleece for moderate to high activity levels
- Wind resistant, warm, and comfy
- Hardwearing outer shell copes with the demands of adventure
- Front zip with chin guard
- High collar keeps the wind off your neck
- Minimalist hoodless style
- Slim fit: flattering modern cut
- Two drop-in hand warmer pockets
- Lycra-bound cuffs
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-length zip for ventilation
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Fabric: 230 gsm 100% polyester knitted fleece Brushed/velour back
Weight:: 8: 285 g; 10: 305 g; 12: 335 g; 14: 355 g; 16: 365 g
This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.