The 3 Square provides a versatile waterproof shelter for solo hammocking or for sociable group bivvies.
- 16 side attachment points for multiple pitching options
- Square shape is better suited to hammock camping
- A-frame pitch provides shelter for 2-3 bivviers
The 3 Square can be set up in a diamond to cover your entire hammock, or as a traditional A-frame to cover 2-3 bivviers, with a guyline running down the middle. This simple design, with 16 side attachment points, provides plenty of set-up options, including as a tent porch extension.
The 3 Square’s 18cm x 25cm pack-size of fits neatly into rucksacks or larger bikepacking bags. This is particularly handy on lightweight trips where tent poles are a hindrance to carry. At just 740g, the 3 Square takes up significantly less weight and space than a 2-3 person tent.
The tarp is made from waterproof (5,000HH) and durable (190T) polyester, providing a reliable shelter in unreliable weather. Polyester has a lower stretch than most fabrics, allowing a taught and secure pitch. All attachment points are reinforced with bar-tack stitching to be extra hardwearing.
- Multiple pitching options with a simple design and 16 attachment points
- Square (diamond) shape is better suited to hammock camping
- A-frame pitch provides shelter for 2-3 campers when bivvying
- Reinforced bar-tacked attachment loops for durability
- Polyester has a lower stretch, staying taught when wet
- Can be used as a porch extension for large tents/campervans
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Dimensions: 295cm x 295cm
Packed Size: 18cm x 25cm
740g (including bag)
190T Polyester PU
Sustainability and Product Care
Product Care Information
To extend your tarp’s life (and stop it smelling like a damp Scout hut) make sure that it’s fully dry before packing away and store it in a cool, dry place.
We have dedicated Repair Stations in our stores and we're fully equipped to breathe new life into your old kit. This includes spare parts, patches, new zips and wash and reproofing of your down and waterproofs. Pop into any store or contact us online for more info.
If one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery, or if during its lifetime does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it to us for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction. If it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can. Find out more about our Alpine Bond here.