Whether for support on those long days of hiking or rigging a tarp for a good night's sleep, trekking poles are a worthy addition to your kit list... especially if they weigh as little as the CarbonLongs do!
CarbonLong is a 3-section trekking pole that extends to 150 cm and weighs just 215 grams. We designed it to have a greater extension range for two main reasons: to give a better fit for taller trekkers and to let you rig your tarp high enough to sit comfortably underneath for a bit of shelter. They're lightweight, easily adjustable, incredibly sturdy, and ace for hike-thrus and long-distance trails.
Constructed from carbon fibre, CarbonLong is highly corrosion resistant and durable, with an excellent strength-to-weight ratio. Longer trekking poles can be more prone to snapping as the stress placed on the lower section is greater, so we've used aluminium for this section to make the CarbonLong incredibly strong and durable... Read more
The EVA foam handles absorb less water than other materials, making them ideal for those not-so-fine weather days. What they do absorb is shock and vibration – making them super comfy on long treks and effective in injury prevention. An optional extended handle is available to save you from adjusting your pole length every time the gradient changes.
The CarbonLong has a stiff and durable tungsten tip to increase grip and avoid slipping on hard and rocky surfaces. It also comes with a rubber tip and trekking basket, so you can change your setup according to the terrain.Read less
- Extra-long carbon fibre pole for the taller trekker
- A longer extension lets you rig your tarp for a comfortable and spacious shelter
- An aluminium lower sections makes the CarbonLong super durable and strong
- An optional extended handle saves you from adjusting your poles every time the gradient changes.
- Made up of three sections, shrinks down to 67 cm when you want to pack it away
- Chamoix trekking baskets and rubber tips included
- Comfy and stiff EVA foam handle with adjustable wrist strap
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Weight: 215 g Length range: 67 – 150 cm
Carbon fibre shafts, aluminium lower pole section
Product Care Information
After use (especially on muddy or wet terrain), take your poles apart and wipe down each section. Allow to dry completely before reassembly.