Cornwall, Ireland, New Zealand… Whether biking close to home or further afield, we’re bound to encounter rain at some point - may as well be ready for it!
Inspired by our Airlok Xtra range, Airlok Tapered is a 10 litre drybag shaped to line tapered spaces, such as a Koala seat pack or a kayak bulkhead.
Waterproof TPU Taslan Nylon fabric with taped seams keeps your stuff protected from the elements, roll-top closure provides easy access whilst keeping the water out.
Although designed to fit inside the Koala seat pack, Airlok Tapered can used independently for an ultralight set-up. Daisy chain webbing on the length of the bag offers multiple attachment points. However, as it is less abrasion resistant than the Koala, heavy use may wear holes in the bag.
N.B. - A recent sizing error means some Airlok Tapered are labelled as 13 litre (actual capacity is 10 litre).
- 10 litre waterproof storage bag for bikepacking
- Tapered drybag with taped seams and roll-top closure
- Waterproof fabric with waterproof construction
- Roll-top closure keeps out the rain
- Daisy chain webbing for versatile attachment
- Hypalon tabs for added functionality
- Webbing strap and buckle for additional attachment options
- Fits perfectly inside a Koala seat pack (size regular)
Waterproof construction Fabric: 320D TPU Taslan Nylon Buckles: 20 mm Duraflex Stealth Taped Seams
Weight: 150 g Capacity: 10 litres Flat length: 55 cm Flat width: 28.5 cm Packed size: ⌀ 18 x 39 cm