Koala 7L is a lightweight saddle pack for carrying bulky items on multi-day bikepacking trips. A roll-top closure and compression straps keep kit packed tightly reducing movement over rough terrain, with adjustable seat post and saddle rail attachments for a secure fit. Koala is compatible with the Exo-Rail saddle pack mount for extra stability and reduced sway. Reinforced construction using hardwearing waterproof fabric protects your kit from all but the heaviest rain. Built to last by hand in the UK with a 25-year Alpine Bond.
- Rack-free carrying solution for bulky items
- Waterproof V21-RS and Cordura® fabrics (not seam-taped)
- Roll-top closure and compression straps allows partial fill without excess internal space
- Secure webbing attachments to saddle rail and seat post
- Compatible with the Exo-Rail for reduced sway and extra stability for heavier loads
- Dropper post compatible (with Exo-Rail)
- Handmade in our UK Factory
- 25-year Alpine Bond
Exterior: X-Pac® V21-RS 3-layer laminate (210D polyester ripstop / 0.25 mil PET film / 50D polyester taffeta backing), 1100D Cordura® nylon, hypalon
Minimum clearance: 18cm
Sustainability and Product Care
Koala has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your ride, wipe down your bag with a damp cloth to remove dirt or use mild soap on more stubborn muck. Leave to air dry.
Standard delivery to UK addresses is free over £50.
Next Day deliveries will be shipped same day if you place your order before 2pm Monday - Friday.
If you are not happy or have changed your mind, you can return your unused product within 123 days of placing the order for a refund.
Simply return it to us, free of charge, with all the original packaging.
Koala Seat Pack Size Guide
|37 x 17 x 13cm
|41 x 21 x 17cm