The Enchilada gives you a lightweight carrying solution for all the bits and pieces you need to avoid a ride-ending mechanical.
- 4 tool slots, 3 small pockets and a secure velcro pocket
- Hardwearing fabric and a reinforced construction
- Straps underneath the saddle for day rides.
The Enchilada has multiple different pockets to help organise your bike tools and a simple adjustable strap with buckle to attach underneath your saddle. There are 4 slots with elastic retainers for items like your multi-tool, tyre levers and CO2 canisters. 3 small pockets under the flap give you somewhere to store smaller bits like puncture repair kits. And there’s a large velcro-sealed pocket in the middle for easy-to-lose bits like spare chain links and dust caps.
The Enchilada is designed to last, ride after ride with hardwearing materials and a reinforced construction. 1100D Cordura® is incredibly abrasion-resistant to survive repeated rubbing and is also fully waterproof to protect your tools from splashes, wet roads and muddy trails.
Handmade and designed on the edge of the Peak District by our talented factory team, the Enchilada comes with a 25-year Alpine Bond.
- 4 tool slots, 3 small pockets and a secure Velcro pocket for organisation
- Adjustable strap and buckle can be strapped underneath your saddle rails
- Small and compact enough to fit into jersey pockets
- Abrasion and tear resistant materials for durability
- Waterproof fabrics provides water-resistance
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Rolled up: 8cm x 15cm Open: 24cm x 19cm
Origin: United Kingdom
Product Care Information
The Enchilada has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your ride, wipe down your seat pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt or use mild soap on stubborn muck. Leave to air dry.
Tool Roll Size Guide
|Open Dimensions||Closed Dimensions|
|24 x 19cm||8 x 15cm|