Gnarl is a 15 litre day pack designed to fit your essentials for a day out hiking, a long mountain scramble, or a big old multi-pitch climb.
It’s the slim shape (with compression straps) and uncluttered feature set that makes Gnarl ideal for activities where manoeuvrability is important – think that awkward first pitch in Twll Mawr or a ‘shuffling-on-your-bum’ section of the Aonach Eagach ridgeline. Incredibly durable fabric with a reinforced base makes Gnarl plenty tough enough to cope with abrasions and rubbing against rock. A DWR coating gives your stuff a bit of protection against those unexpected showers.
Gnarl sits higher on your back above your harness for a comfortable fit when tied in. The 3D mesh back panel is breathable and comfortable and an internal stiffener that protects your back from sharp items and distributes weight evenly. A repositionable sternum strap lets you get a secure and snug fit, keeping the shoulder straps in place as you climb... Read more
Gnarl features a zipped main compartment with a hydration sleeve (fitting a 3 litre bladder), hanging loop, hydration port, and zipped valuables pouch. A small second pocket is accessible from the outside - ideal for clipping your keys or stashing a map or topo - and the 2 side stash pockets are handy for food or other bits you’ll need as you go. Stowable rear loops and adjustable bungee retainers for your poles or ice axe give you a bit of external storage too.Read less
- 15 litre day pack to run, hike, climb and ride
- Slim shape and uncluttered exterior make it ideal for climbing and scrambling
- Tough, abrasion resistant nylon ripstop, with reinforced base
- Harness compatible fit: sits above your climbing harness
- Back system: breathable 3D mesh with internal stiffener
- Adjustable padded mesh shoulder straps are breathable and comfortable; sternum strap can be repositioned
- Compartments: Zipped main compartment with hydration sleeve and valuables pocket; small zipped external pocket with key clip, side stretch stash pockets.
- Side compression straps for compacting the bag down
- Stowable rear loops and bungee retainers for your poles or ice axes
- Emergency whistle on sternum strap, rear light attachment loop for staying seen
- Hydration sleeve also fits a 13" laptop
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Main fabric: 420d Nylon ripstop with PU coating (1500 mm) Reinforced base: 840d Nylon C6 DWR Compression strap buckles: Duraflex
Capacity: 15 L Weight: 435 g Dimensions (HWD - fully packed): 49 x 22 x 20 cm Hydration sleeve fits a 3 L bladder