Mammoth expedition? Flying round the world? Transporting a very large inflatable dingy round Majorca? (true story) The DryDock has it covered, and it will keep it dry too.
Made from super tough and waterproof fabric, with waterproof construction and a water resistant zip, DryDock goes above and beyond a regular holdall to protect your stuff...Read more
Gear is heavy; DryDock is geared at comfortable carrying. Adjustable padded shoulder straps ease heavier loads and can be stripped off for a streamlined profile.
For hauling, twin handles make DryDock highly portable even when you’re transporting loads of stuff.
Compression straps and buckles make packing and squishing simple, letting the DryDock sneak into smaller spaces.
A nifty side pocket is ideal for stashing valuables.
DryDock is super water resistant, but the zip closure is not 100% watertight or submersible; always protect valuables/electronics within a drybag.Read less
- Protective duffle for round-the-world travel
- Waterproof and tough outer fabric
- Welded seams for waterproof construction
- Water resistant zip
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps for portability
- Detachable straps for a streamlined profile
- Compression straps and buckles
- Twin handles for hauling and lifting
- Handy side pocket for valuables and documents
- Large zip puller for use with gloves
- Meets IATA airline carry-on, can be compressed to appropriate size when packed strategically.
Outer: 1680d Oxford Fabric Construction: Welded seams Zip: YKK Aquaguard water resistant zip
Weight: 1 kg Dimensions: 60 x 30 x 30 cm Capacity: 50 litres
Author: Graham Thompson
The word 'bombproof' could have been invented for this 50 litre weatherproof duffel.