The sun glances between the peaks, making the glacier gleam and glimmer; moments as striking as these are worth getting out for…
Diffusion are performance sport sunglasses with mirrored lenses, well-suited to activities where protecting your eyes from every angle is a priority (think mountaineering, hiking, climbing, or scrambling). Category 3 UV protection makes them suitable for the Alpine and Himalayan ranges.
Diffusion feature deep lenses and a substantial frame to protect your eyes from every direction, making them ideal for glacial environments where the sun is reflected from all angles. Curved arms with grips on the inside and a discrete nose grip stop them from sliding off when you’re moving dynamically.
Diffusion’s frame is made from TR90 – an incredibly durable, comfortable and flexible thermoplastic – making them tough yet comfortable. The lenses have a hard coating to help prevent scratches and are ‘drop ball’ impact tested for good measure.
- Sport sunglasses for mountaineering, climbing, scrambling, running, and hiking
- Large rectangular lenses for all-angle protection from the sun
- Grips on the nose and inside the arms to prevent slipping
- Category 3 UV lenses protect from both visible and UV light, suitable for open mountain ranges
- Made to last, impact tested lenses (drop ball test) with a hard coating to resist scratches
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Frame: TR90 (thermoplastic) Lens: Polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating, category 3 UV protection Mirrored lenses
Eye size: 60 mm Bridge: 16 mm Temple size: 140 mm Frame width: 140 mm Weight: 30 g