The Artlu is a stable 10 litre running backpack that's spacious enough to carry all the essentials you need for a long day running in the hills.
- Big enough for Fell Running Association minimum race kit
- Stable and comfortable fit for moving quickly
- Distributes weight between your back and front evenly
The Artlu can be tailored to fit the shape to your torso, minimising bouncing and rubbing as you move. The soft mesh back panel conforms to the shape of your back and wraparound wings at the bottom to give a snug fit that doesn’t shift or chafe as you run.The breathable shoulder straps can be adjusted at the bottom for added stability and two sternum straps can be repositioned to fit your body shape for a secure fit.
The Artlu distributes your kit around your torso, spreading the weight of your load evenly. Shoulder strap pockets allow you store all the kit you might need on the move within easy reach. There's a large drawcord pocket for soft bottles (like our Swiglet), a secure zipped pocket for a phone or GPS, and two envelope-style pockets for gels or jelly babies.
Zipped stretchy mesh side stash pockets are ace for carrying hats and gloves or other food that you might need on the move. Pole bungee loops on the bottom of the shoulder straps combined with loops on the rear of the pack allow you to stow your poles on the outside of your pack for easy access.
The zipped main backpack compartment features a hydration bladder sleeve (fitting a 2 l bladder), hanging clip, hydration tube ports over either shoulder. A secondary zipped compartment is handy for valuables, and a stretch stash pocket on the outside makes great storage for wet waterproofs.Read less
- Multiple adjustment points for a tailored fit that doesn’t chafe or bounce
- Designed to have capacity for FRA minimum requirement race kit list
- Shoulder pockets distribute weight evenly around your torso
- Body conforming soft mesh back panel with wings at the base for stability and comfort
- Comfortable and breathable mesh shoulder straps let the sweat out
- Adjustable sternum straps pread weight evenly to prevent bounce as you run
- Four shoulder pockets and two zipped side pockets for easy access on the move
- Stretchy mesh outer pocket for easy access to layers and an internal valuables pocket
- Hydration sleeve for a 2L bladder, hanging clip and drinking tube ports over either shoulder
- Pole loops and bungees to stow poles outside your pack
- Rear light attachment loop for staying safe and seen
Main fabric: 210d Nylon mini ripstop with PU coating
1500mm hydrostatic head, PFC-free DWR treated main fabric
10 litre capacity
One size, adjustable to fit
Origin: United Kingdom
Author: Daniel Neilson Read More: here
"It was designed with the Fell Running Association minimum kit list requirements in mind, which include a spare thermal layer, emergency blanket, plus a waterproof jacket and trousers."
Author: Davy Wright Read More: here
The Artlu has been designed to meet the Fell Runners Association kit list, with its 10 litre capacity it boasts enough room for big adventures.