Lightweight, unrestrictive and taking up the bare minimum of rucksack space, the Teleki Zip has been designed for the variable temperatures of summer hillwalking, alpine walking and multi-day backpacking.
- Tailored for freedom of movement with a neat cut and two-way stretch
- Zip-off legs and fabric weight is perfect for variable summer temperatures
- Lightweight, packable and easy-care for multi-day trips
Many summer walking trousers are either too flimsy or too restrictive for the rough and tumble of proper hiking. For the Teleki we’ve chosen a hard-wearing yet exceptionally lightweight fabric that provides an unrestrictive two-way stretch for high-striding hillwalkers.
The articulated fit we’ve used is tailored for long days of leg-lifting: up hill, down dale, up hill, down dale, up... phew! We hate all that irritating trouser-flappery you can often get on gusty cols and airy ridges so we’ve also reduced any unnecessary excess material.
Zip-off legs make the Teleki Zip very adaptable for the unpredictable temperatures of British summers or the cool starts and baking midday sun of Alpine walking holidays. They also save space when packing, roll up neatly into rucksacks (or panniers!) and wash through through easily on multi-day trips and cycle tours.
Nylon doesn’t absorb any water into its fibres and, because of the weight of the fabric, it’s very fast-drying and great at wicking away sweat. The nylon fabric is deceptively abrasion and tear resistant and the dense weave of the material also makes the Teleki highly wind resistant.
“Because of the fabric we’ve chosen, we’ve managed to avoid using any extra chemical finishes on the Teleki. We didn’t feel a Durable Water Repellent was necessary for a summer walking trouser this fast-drying, and wicking finishes can often cause early-morning dew to spread up the trousers to your knees – not what you want first thing in the morning!” - Ronnie, Design Manager
- Durable, wicking and fast-drying nylon/spandex fabric.
- Articulated fit for complete freedom of movement when walking.
- Two-way stretch for comfort, a flattering fit and unrestricted movement.
- Light, packable and fast to wash through for multi-day trips.
- Colour-coded zips make it easier to match the correct legs when re-attaching.
- Shorts inseam is slightly longer to prevent the zip from rubbing on your thighs.
- Mesh-lined hand and rear pockets and a zipped thigh pocket for a phone, compass or passport.
- Double-snap waist closure with belt loops.
- Fabric|Fit|Weight Year Alpine Bond
96% Nylon / 4% Spandex
75 Denier / 135gsm
260g (Women's Size 12)
Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Measure around your hips at the widest part.
Leg Length Size
Measure from the top of your inside leg at the crotch to the floor. Where not stated size is regular.