The Specta Pullover Running Gloves are just like the Specta Gloves, with an added pullover windproof mitt to help you get out of the door come rain, wind, shine, night, or day.
With a close fit for warmth, the fabric is comfortable, stretchy, and light enough to stash away in your bag or pocket as soon as you warm up.
The pullover mitt gives you the option to protect your fingers from the elements, keeping off the wind-chill. When the wind dies down, it stows away discretely in the back of the glove. The nylon mitt fabric is highly durable, helping you to avoid snags if you catch them on things when you're moving fast.
The flo yellow mitt with a reflective trim makes sure you stay seen on those darker evenings, the black mitt also has a reflective trim for staying visible in a slightly more subtle way.
There's nothing worse than exposing your hands to the cold to do up a zipper or use your GPS. Specta's dexterous close fit means you won't be fumbling with your buckles, and the touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb that let you use your smart phone or GPS without degloving.
- Lightweight running gloves with pullover mitt to protect you from the elements
- Stowable windproof pullover mitt with water repellent coating
- A reflective trim on the mitt helps you stay visible
- Fingertips work with touchscreen devices like GPS and phones
- A close fit keeps your hands warmer
- Compact and easy to stash away when you warm up
Weight (each): 30 g
Fabric: Polyester fleece, 150 gsm Pullover mitt: 100% Nylon, DWR coated Touchscreen compatible fingertips
Product Care Information
The better you look after these gloves, the better they’ll look after you! To clean, handwash (no pun intended) in lukewarm water using a mild liquid detergent, allow to airdry.
|Inches||7 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 8.5||8.5 - 9|
|Centimetres||17.5 - 19||19 - 20.5||20.5 - 22||22 - 23.5|
1. Measure your dominant hand, not too tight, if your fingers go blue the tape measure is too tight!
2. Measure around your knuckles with your fingers together to find your girth, note down the measurement
3. Measure from the tip of your longest finger to the crease at your wrist to find your length, note down the measurement
4. Take the longest of these 2 measurements and consult the size chart above.
Cycling gloves: if you have chunky fingers or you are at the upper end of your size range consider going up a size. For example if your hand measured 8.5 inches order your Floe gloves in size X-Large.